Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is there anything that can help me stop grinding my teeth at night?

yes to the last answer. You can either go to the dentist and they will make a "custom" fit plate/guard that you put in your mouth at bedtime, or I have actually seen some over the counter, like at wal-mart. I don't know how the comfort level of those versus one from your dentist would be, but I do know the "professional" ones from the dentist are real slim-line FOR THE comfort factor. It's just like a plate you put in, like what football players wear to keep their teeth intact.....but a whole lot slimmer. By the way....grinding the teeth at night is called "bruxism"..........hope that helps

Is there anything that can help me stop grinding my teeth at night?
The orthodontist can give you a little guard to wear at night.



myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment