Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why do my teeth hurt so bad? How can I tell if I was clenching my jaw or grinding my teeth while I slept?

If you're grinding in your sleep, your teeth will hurt, but also your jaw will hurt. If you think you might be grinding, go to your dentist as soon as you can because it can cause bad damage. Headaches, earaches and things like that too... when you grind your teeth in your sleep, you grind with like 10 times as much pressure as you do when you are awake, so it is really bad for you.





You can get a really good night guard here: http://www.splintek.com/ph/products.html





My husband grinds his teeth and I got it for him, and a few weeks after using it, he stopped grinding.

Why do my teeth hurt so bad? How can I tell if I was clenching my jaw or grinding my teeth while I slept?
I grind my teeth when I sleep. My dentist showed me on my 2 front teeth how at the bottom they were a little uneven, plus by husband told me I do it. Wear a mouth guard.



viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment