Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What can I do if I currently have braces, but I also experience teeth grinding (bruxism) at night?

can the dentist design as mouthguard though I have braces? is bruxism common with braces? I just got braces 4 months ago... Please answer if you have experienced this or you if have knowledge of what I speak of...

What can I do if I currently have braces, but I also experience teeth grinding (bruxism) at night?
Bruxism is caused by inner body disturbances. Most common reason is parasitic worms. A large number of hookworms and pinworms cause teeth grinding. You should go see a doctor. Multiple cestodes or tapeworms are also a cause of bruxism. It is possible to have all three. You should go see you nearest doctor IMMEDIATELY!
Reply:for me...my orthodontist gave me a mouthguard...its wide enoung to go around the braces. If your ortodontics do not give out mouthguard, go out and look for a wide one that you think would fit.



theater acting

No comments:

Post a Comment