Saturday, July 25, 2009

Anyone had long term headaches, grinding teeth, and irritability caused by Speed?

About 9 months ago i did a gram of speed over 3 days without sleeping. Since then, ive had headaches everyday - especialIy just after waking up and I feel more tense generally and my concentration and ability to handle stress is not at all as it was prior to this. Ive been hoping that over time, the headaches would subside and my vibrance would be restored but after 9 months, im beginning to wonder. ***


Q1: What have i done to myself? ***


Q2: How can I treat this? ***


Thanks


p.s. please no answers from people who havent done speed (if u havent, dont even bother doing it), or people who arent experts in the field or havent experienced similar stuff.

Anyone had long term headaches, grinding teeth, and irritability caused by Speed?
sorry, no professional, but i have done speed before (meth)... you may have messed up your sinuses, and that could be causing the headaches. And i imagine with prolonged headaches it would affect your ability to handle stress. I really dont think that after 9 months the drug itself would cause any instability in you.
Reply:You may want to talk to a doctor. I tried Adderall a couple times each time I did about 50-100mg, and I definetely experienced headaches, panic, grinding teeth, and irritability but that was after the initial "high" where I was feeling very pumped and energetic and ready for anything. Amphetamines can mess you up long term, you should talk to a professional.



celebrity makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment