Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ive been grinding my teeth my whole life my teeth are all but gone i cant afford copays dental in what can i?

every time i goto the dentist they over a hundred dollars i have a huge family i cant afford it and i cant eat without teeth what can i do?

Ive been grinding my teeth my whole life my teeth are all but gone i cant afford copays dental in what can i?
If you are eligible for medicaid, and the way your teeth are affect your ability to speak or eat, I think that having them fixed would be covered. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out and medicaid covered it because they were causing my teeth to croud and become crooked. Call your local clinic. There is usually a clinic for low income people in most cities. Quite possibly, if they cause you to be depressed and you can get a diagnosis of depression, insurance may cover it for that reason too... I think you should look into it.
Reply:I have ground my teeth forever and I can not stand the thought of going to the dentist. I freak out. The last time I went the dentist told me to buy a simple mouth guard like fottball players use (.98 cents at Wal-Mart) and keep it in my mouth. It works like a dream. My teeth and my jaw does not hurt near like it use to but I still have to go to the dentist. Tyr it, it may help for a while anyway it did for me.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment