Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have dreams of not being able to unclench my teeth, and then wake up grinding my teeth. HELP?

I have no idea why I sometimes do this, and it%26#039;s kinda stopped, but 3 times before I%26#039;ve dreamt of my teeth being stuck together or clenched without the ability to unclench them. Then when I wake up, my teeth are grinding, and after i psychally stop it myself, my teeth hurt. Why did that happen? The scary thing is I don%26#039;t know if it happens in my sleep all the time and i just don%26#039;t notice it. if it does than its a pattern that i have wired into my brain and its a destructive habit sense i%26#039;d ruin my teeth enamel. why am i doing this??

I have dreams of not being able to unclench my teeth, and then wake up grinding my teeth. HELP?
That%26#039;s very common, most people don%26#039;t even notice that they grind their teeth at night. You definitely need a nightguard to wear when you sleep, to protect your teeth. It%26#039;s just a plastic gaurd you place over your teeth. You can buy them at any drug store...or have one professionally made by your dentist. Good Luck!



web sites rating

No comments:

Post a Comment