Monday, April 20, 2009

While I'm asleep, i am somehow grinding my upper and lower teeth together. What does it mean?

According to my sister, while I%26#039;m asleep I am somehow grinding my teeth. What does that mean? She said that i was doing it for like everyday since i was in grade school and i just knew it lately.

While I%26#039;m asleep, i am somehow grinding my upper and lower teeth together. What does it mean?
oh no...grinding... it is a sign that you are stressed out. grinding can destroy your teeth, damage gums and so on. try seeing a dentist.





i also grind my teeth before and the dentist said it was stress. i also have TMJ. my jaws click and she made me a splint to help fix the moving molar jaw because it clicks and it also prevents grinding at night.





you can also ask for T4A (trainer for adults/ alignment) from te dentist. it would help you prevent further grinding of teeth





:) hope i was able to help
Reply:it means you need to see your dentist and get a night cover for your teeth so you can avoid any further long term destructive and permenant dental damage...It is not as uncommon as you might believe!



auto financing

No comments:

Post a Comment